WBP AK47 556SR JACK CLASSIC RIFLE FEATURES
Made by WBP in Poland
5.56/.223 semi auto
4150 Black Nitride Barrel, made in-house by WBP (same barrel featured on the 5.56 Mini Jack!)
- Twist rate 1:8
All new quality Polish parts
- Forged Polish Barrel Trunnion, bolt, & bolt carrier
- Bolt carrier is fully machined from hammer forged steel
- Polish Import markings on Receiver
- Collectible Matching Numbers / on many parts
- Polish Eagle marking on rear sight block
- Bayonet Lug
- Threaded barrel 14mmx1 left hand
- Beautiful Black finish
- AK Side Rail for Optic Mounts
- Polish Laminated Stock set
- US Fire Control Group, featuring the new LBE G3!
- Standard rear stock trunnion
- Enhanced Mag Release paddle and Safety Selector from the factory!
Imported from Rogow Poland and manufactured by WBP the Jack Classic rifle offers rock solid features. WBP is a Polish based firearms firm supplying parts and firearms to Police, Military and Civilian shooters all over the globe. The Jack rifle is chambered in 5.56/.223 semi auto. We ran it successfully with 5 different 5.56 mags, so we can say it works with a wide variety of 5.56 mags. Runs great with .223 Remington or 5.56 Nato.
These are beautiful rifles with Old School styling and look like an AK should look with gorgeous laminate stock set and deep rich black metal finish. The barrels are made by WBP in house, from 4150 steel and finished with black nitride. The rifle sports factory serial numbers on most major parts and the Polish Eagle on the left side of the sight block for added collectability & resale value. If you are looking for an AK rifle with Old School style and quality this may be the perfect rifle! Comes with 1-30 round WBP Magazine.
The WBP Jack is a result of input and requests from customers that loved the WBP Fox series but wanted a model with a standard AKM rear stock trunnion. The FOX rifle series offered the Beryl trunnion system allowing the shooter to install the Beryl Optic Rail. The FOX rifle has become a favorite for Kalashnikov enthusiasts and is one of the benchmarks that other AKs are gauged against.
US 922 R parts will be pistol grip, muzzle brake, FCG, and gas piston.
NOTE: RESIDENTS LOCATED IN IL, CA, NY, NJ, MA, CT, OR OTHER RESTRICTIVE STATES SHOULD CALL FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF "STATE COMPLIANT" RIFLES.